Workwear Wednesday: My Scoobie Skirt Remix - Sensible Stylista

Workwear Wednesday: My Scoobie Skirt Remix

A while back, I partnered up with Scoobie to style a fab work-friendly look for you guys.   If you missed the aforementioned post, click HERE.  I liked the skirt SO much that I decided to remix it today on SS for yet another office-appropriate ensemble.  Instead of styling it with a classic button-front, I chose to go with a bold, printed blouse that I recently purchased it at Talbots.  They were having a huge storewide sale so I copped this top for $30 or so.  Today's outfit works because both items (the skirt & top) share the same beige which creates a cohesive feel.  I didn't want to add "loud" accessories on top, so I kept things simple with a nude designer-inspired bag and a pair of cap-toed heels.

On another note, the Scoobie skirt I'm wearing below is currently on sale HERE for $35.50.  It was originally $71 so it's obviously a really great deal. I recommend purchasing it STAT!  It's seriously one of the cutest pieces I own, and the quality's legit - think Banana Republic meets BCBG. If you have any questions about the item, don't hesitate to tweet, comment, whatever.  You guys know that I'm always here for you!
Top:  Talbots || Skirt:  Scoobie (on sale for $35.50) || Bag:  Chicwish || Shoes:  Light in the Box

3 comments