Morning Lavender Magic - Sensible Stylista

Morning Lavender Magic

If you've been following me on snapchat (my handle's @sensiblestylist), you already know that I went to NYC last week for meetings and whatnot.  I'm intentionally keeping thangs vague because I'm in the process of writing a recap post for y'all.  It should go live within the next couple of days so stay tuned.
Anywho, while I was there, I linked up with Jiyang Chen (a fabulous portrait + headshot photographer) and shot a bunch of outfits with him.  We took these photos in the Meatpacking District - I was twirling like a mofo in the middle of the street.  Warning: take extra care when twirling on cobblestone, ha.  Trust me, it's no easy feat, especially if you're in heels!
I wanted to create a magical outfit post for y'all so I whipped out one of my fave special occasion dresses.  This fabulous piece is from Morning Lavender!  I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I love them.  If you're into girly + feminine pieces, you'll fall head over heels in love with their boutique.  Do yourself a serious favor and check 'em out!  I literally want EVERYTHING they sell. Where have you guys been shopping as of late? Do you guys prefer independent boutiques or large retailers? 
Browse other fabulous body chains:

Other fabulous white dresses I heart:

Shoes:  Wild Diva (steal vs. splurge) || Dress:  c/o Morning Lavender || Body chain: Amiclubwear
Shot by NYC portrait and headshot photographer, Jiyang Chen.

7 comments

  1. u look just amazing
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks amazing! I usually go for larger retail stores, but smaller boutiques sells amazing clothing items too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so pretty!! And I chuckled reading "twirlin like a mofo" that creates such a contrast between the texts and the portraits!! So beautiful 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, especially when you smile !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful dress, once again you look amazing-P

    ReplyDelete